Friday, September 2, 2011

THE HABIT OF PERSONAL VISION.

BE RESPONSIBLE. BE PROACTIVE. THE HABIT OF PERSONAL VISION. 
I have the ability to choose my own response. I carry my own weather – whether it rains or shines makes no difference to me. See the world with new eyes by knowing that my honor is greater than my moods. BY GROUNDING my emotional life not on the moods or weaknesses of others, but upon my self-chosen values, my behavior is a product of my own conscious choices based on principles, rather than a product of my conditions, based on feelings. Focus time and energy on things I can control (circle of influence) in lieu of reacting to or worrying about conditions over which I have little or no control (circle of concern). In so doing, I become RESPONSE-ABLE. And by practicing this habit, who I am is not determined by what happens to me, but by how I choose to respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment