Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#Selflove

Hi diary :)
2016 has been my best year so far and honestl, I am looking forward to 2017 already to enjoy more of His faithfulness.

What were yu thinking before? Well, the Holy Spirit is responsible for this excitement. We've really had the best of times in this year, He has been my confidant, my leading, my advisor, my inspiration, my peace, my evrything and for the first time in my life, my joy/excitement is nt because of my bank account. As a matter of fact, thoughts of my acct balance under normal circumstances should make me cry and to b really sad.

So I came here because i wanted to write about my new found love for myself. I'm getting to really appreciate myself. I'm smart, intelligent, cute, bold, sensible, fun to b with, beautiful, matured, of great value and im filled with His excellent Spirit.

(whispering) now that i love myself and i knw my worth in God, i think i can love him too and so im getting interested in meeting my bff( nw im getting shy- im getting outta here.
Im excited abt His plans tho!

and i wanted to sing this song.


I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
 Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
and........

Oh
happy day that fixed my choice
On Thee, my Savior and my God!
Well may this glowing heart rejoice,
And tell its raptures all abroad.
 Happy day, happy day,
When Jesus washed my sins away!
He taught me how to watch and pray,
And live rejoicing every day;
Happy day, happy day,
  When Jesus washed my sins away!
2
’Tis done—the great transaction’s done;
I am my Lord’s, and He is mine;
He drew me and I followed on,
Rejoiced to own the call divine.
3
Now rest, my long-divided heart,
Fixed on this blissful center, rest;
Here have I found a nobler part,
Here heav’nly pleasures fill my breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment