Sunday, September 14, 2014

here is it *20 plus things about me*

so rather than publish 20 plus sacred things about me on instagram for the world to see, i chose to put it here for you to see and so here it is........enjoy!!!!!!!!!

1.) i LOVE the holy trinity and i hope to be/ work towards being really close to them.
2.) next on the list is my family, i Love them....you cant catch me just gisting casually about them,i hold them that sacred.
* lots of things are fast-changing about me, so i enjoin you to embrace the new me :D
**************i don't have a best-friend currently, my ex is late, my next will be my hubby**********
**************i love slow music most of the time,i wish to learn how to play the piano and**********
                            the drum set too...
**************i have a number of bible passages that i really like, but i think rev 1:18 and **********
                             rev 22:1 are my favs. They encompass all other scriptures if you think deeper.
3.) i believe "there is beauty in simplicity" and dressing simple is not the same as dressing shabbily, neither is dressing good the same thing as dressing tarty/extravagant; that is not to say i am a voice for tacky dressings.
4.) there's a 90% probability that in the history of our friendship, you made the first attempt...this however doesn't mean i'm proud /snobbish/unfriendly, i am not just the likely person to have made the first attempt (but i am working on this, these days i go out of my way)
5.) i can really be sarcastic at times.....but then i actually like to laugh a lot(that's why i like funny people). sadly enough, i find myself getting depressed easily though i want to be a happy child; the good-news is that i am growing out of it because the joy of the lord is my strength...hallelujah!
6.) i know it is not easy, but then the Holy-Spirit helps us to abstain, i am a "no sex before marriage" advocate. though iv learnt to place more emphasis on purity....iv heard of people who successfully kept their "technical" virginity but had lost their purity, should i tell you, it amounts to nothing, i think the guilt is even worse. PURITY, PURITY, PURITY, more emphasis should be placed on it
7.) i am a softie though i try to appear tough.  i doubt if i have ever fallen in love before but you can be sure i have gotten into the infatuated lane a number of times. However, Falling in love is not an issue for me at all and , i just prefer him to be head over heels in love with me first; its safer that way.
8.) if i call you my friend, then my dear you can be sure i like you a lot. most of the times i yab people, it is out of love(i don't yab people that i am not close to, because i'm not sure of how they will take it). i avoid quarrels/fights as much as possible; i haven't gotten into one in over a decade now). i say i love you a lot to my guy&girl good-friends, though i am cutting it low on the guyfrds (even if they don't misunderstand my intentions, people around will).
9.) i think i'm a shy person(there are times when my shyness disgusts me) and my anxiety often gets the best of me. *i am seriously working on this two though*. When i acknowledge that i like you, it means i like you a lot, i can go an extra mile for my friends, i am 93% selfless, i like to show forth the fruits of the holy spirit in me.
10.) i used to be a person that likes remaining indoors before, but now i am learning to put myself out there and impact lives; i am also embracing and loving the idea of going out.
break
lets continue........
11.) i like playing games(mind games, deluxe, zombie invasions, car race...), talking to and playing with like minded individuals, engaging in meaningful and intelligent conversations, reading non textbooks, listening to music, managing the house/home (yaaay, i am growing after-all).
12.) i am not a fan of soccer because i don't want to die of high blood pressure. its not like i find it boring, i can always make myself watch it with a loved one. besides i am a mushy person(there's a likelihood that i will cry/have headache-- so i just stay of it).
13.) i think i am a strong girl, i don't look as strong as people eventually find out that i am, i can stand for Africa and even to my own surprise i have good stamina.
14.) i can be carefree, though most of the time i am self-conscious(i would attribute this "self-consciousness" to my shyness. i don't like proud, insensitive, dishonest, lazy and gloomy people. and i can daydream abi fantasize for Africa...believe you me, i have a very wide imagination....thank God for Jesus in my life. it is an old disgusting habit that became an addiction, that i am now fighting hard(i cant believe i used to enjoy it)< guess, i am growing after-all :D
15.) i like guys that can sing (not rap oo, asin they have lovely voices). in the history of my crushes , 3 prevailing characteristics is that they can sing, have charisma and i met them in church-related environments, my only crush who doesn't share two of the characteristics above is teju-babyface and i liked him then because he was really cute,had swag<charisma> and was FUNNY.
16.) i love funny people, i really like to laugh, i just don't get many people to make me laugh.  i am more of a personality- person; your personality is what is going to trip me and not your looks. that's not to say i don't mind the looks, but believe me that's the least of my worries (most people are good looking when all is well-i shall just simply pray for all to continue being well). i am more interested in the content than the container.
17.) oddly enough i don't find fair people attractive and i cant explain why;  i am also not a fan of "pretty faces"...so my dear if you are a guy who is fair/ has a pretty face, you can be rest-assured that i am not tripping for you and just in case you are still thinking i am, especially if we met in a non-church related environment, my brother you are OYO....you are lying to yourself.
18.) i don't understand how you will say you are my friend and not call me. its not like i hate chatting, its just not my thing, i find typing on phone exhausting and that is why i have issues with people that just limit our communications to pinging.*you don't know how much it vexes me*. i used to call people a lot, i just reduced it when it started making me feel stupid/wasteful. for crying out loud! people fake emotions while chatting, if you want to get the real deal why not just call.....aaaarrrgggghhhhh!
19.) i have this thing for slim-fit, you know this slim figure(not bag of bones oo) with swag / carriage.....oh lawd! it trips me...and i have this thing for smallish people and happy people. the smallish part doesn't necessarily apply to prospective boos....they are just people i like because of stature.
20). i am not as young as people think i am, as a matter of fact i am actually old( there are times i wish i was a year/two years younger and i had achieved this much) , but then NYSC made me feel like a creche, practically everybody was older than me; even people in junior batches were older....i hardly found my age-mates, there were times when i considered adding a year/ two to my age, to avoid being treated like a baby. it was bad enough that my voice and stature already made people feel i was still a teenager.
21). i love my friends though i have just a handful of them, i have more acquaintances than friends and i do well to differentiate this( again, it is not pride). i am a very secretive person. i still don't like people telling me what to do when i don't ask them to; i am not dumb, biko!
22). i like sleeping a lot/remaining in bed; i am lazy like that and i am a very loyal and supportive person. i am very caring, understanding and i am a good listening ear. i don't talk much(adopted the talk-less approach when i was learning to season my speech-it has however made me less expressive), but i am learning to talk more now since if Christ tarries and grants me long-life, i hope to someday go into public speaking.(o ye shyness, i am most definitely going to overcome u :p).
23). if you shout at me angrily( though there's a 99% probability that what made you shout in the first place, is because you were angry), i will most certainly close your chapter till when God enables me to forgive you and forget. it has happened to me about 2/3 times and it marred those relationships until i finally forgave& forgot(i find hard to this tho)...honestly i forgive people easily, but when our quarrel is as a result of you shouting at me, forgiving just becomes difficult.
24). i don't know how to para/bone for people<sometimes this inability gets in the way, but it has never really put me in trouble before>. yeah, you can give me an A plus in ignoring people; when i start ignoring you, that's me telling you i am not happy with you. people that take my attention for granted, i shake my head for them; the only reason i give them that much attention is because i like them, and let me assure you, you surely prefer my attention to my ignoring you cause i am equally good at that.
25). i am overly attracted to people with good diction( its not like my diction is that good, but then i hope for it to be better-that's the point exactly); even if i cover it up with a smile; bad diction is still a big turn-off for me. I am not that boring but then, i prefer having more interesting friends/partners; i also like them being people i can look up to.
26). i may Have given you the notion that i like being all by myself, my dear its a wrong one; i actually like being around people. i like learning new things, i like being with like minded individuals too and i love the gathering of the brethren. i don't like dishonest/ proud/ selfish/ insultive/ insensitive/ despondent people and i like playing toooo.
27). i don't hate make-up oo, but a lot of people overdo, oginni??,the truth is that most people are finer with less make-up, than what they mount on their faces. make-up is supposed to enhance your beauty and not give you an altogether different look. excessive make-up repels me how much more....
28). i love punctuality, i like getting to appointments at least 30 mins earlier, and as such i find it hard having people who have taken to tardiness as friends. i like doing things to detail<i remember one sister liked me particularly for this when i was still in FH>. i am a "whatever your hands find doing,do it diligently" "don't despise the days of little beginnings" kind of person and whether it is big/small lie or white/yellow lie, i preach desist from all forms of lying.
29). i cant believe somebody will think i will be high-maintenance, i mean i don't even like collecting things from people let alone ask! please, i would rather give than obtain ( ask people that know me, they will attest to this, 3/4 persons during NYSC were not happy with me just because i didn't want to collect things from them(and it is not pride)....so my dear if you think i will be high-maintenance, sorry for you oo.
30). i recently discovered that there is beauty in covering one's body, besides i am not a fan of skimpy and tight clothing(funny enough i loved them when i was growing up, they give you this "i am sexy" feeling), i don't think we should dress to feel good<that's sort of selfish>, it should be more of dressing to look good; and dressing to look good has nothing to do with dressing to kill(all these won ma gba peeps), haba! lets be merciful on our kongi-ous brothers and sisters and lets re-direct people to heaven not hell.
31). i LOVE love...i am not a hopeless romantic tho :), but by default i am a mushy, cheesy, gooey and soppy individual (thank goodness, i am learning to help it).
32). i like ******* <think whatever you want, na u get your imagination>
33). when i was younger, i was more expressive, vibrant, intelligent, was everywhere, liked dancing, singing, arguing, talking, was really naughty, a little fibber and very active, was bolder. but i hated house chores, mon dieu! i just resented it. i enjoyed nothing about practical home management. (thank God i have grown).

*****whatever i wrote above, relating to my relationships applies to both males and females alike.

*i am still a work in progress...and i am working towards attaining perfection*-----Christ in me, the hope of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment